Saturday, September 23, 2006

 
One Big Bumpy Day

Did you ever have a bumpy day?
A day when things get in your way
Like tables, chairs and swinging doors
And baby brothers on the floor

Bumped my head
And counted to ten
My eyes saw stars
And a cross-eyed hen

Stubbed my toe
On my dog Tiny
It hurt so much
It made me whiney

Caught my finger
In a kitchen drawer
Cried so loud
My throat got sore

Slipped and fell
On our front lawn
Sank so low
I saw two frogs yawn

Bruised my nose
On a garden hose
It turned so red
I went straight to bed

Did you ever have a bumpy day like that?
A day when things got in your way
Like tables, chairs and swinging doors
And baby brothers on the floor

Comments:
LOL! I love the cadence of this. Reminds me of Dr. Suess!
 
missed this one - I love it too
you might think of sending this out to a kid's mag Sammy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?